|Things I hate
||[Oct. 4th, 2006|06:36 pm]
I just thought everyone would like to know about the things i do NOT like...:|
1. people who try to get into the "in" crowd but never have a chance..(KATIE GILLIS)
2. people who mis-pronounce easy words, eg: opaque...saying it "opack"
3. too quiet people
4. when my dad doesn't shut his den's door
5. Hypocritical people
6. girls who try to act, "cute" and, "helpless" in front of guys
7. people who copy somthing that took me a long time to think of(like in art)
and theres more i just cant think right now:)
8. Feeling full after a meal and not going for a walk.
9. Receiving bad marks.
10. Not being able to concentrate/understand.
11. Not being able to go do something, so you end up feeling like you hardly did anything 1, because you weren't there to do it because someone didn't "feel" like driving and 2, because you don't own a costume that is anything like a lion's mane/body.
12. Losing a CD (My Cranberries one :()
13. Chapped bottom lips (top ones are fine)
14. People who ACTUALLY say, 'That was sooo joookes'.
15. Having no one interesting on my lunch.
16. HAVING A FRICKIN' STALKER!!!!! WHO KNOWS WHERE KAT'S LOCKER IS!!!
17. People who copy and get a better mark than you.
18. Cocky people.
19. Braggers; "I got sooo drunk last night" or "I GET THIS!!!!!" when you don't.
20. Not getting through a book fast enough.
21. When you're with someone and they're having a conversation with the person beside you, and ONLY the person beside you.
22. Icky-feeling teeth.
23. Missing good shows on TV.
24. Spending money on anything that what's in the Dollar Store.
25. Being excluded from something you really want to be apart of.
26. Having to write something over.
27. Losing stuff.
30. People who are excessively negative. Ex: Me. :D
you ahte yourself??!!:O tehehe
yah, those things bother me too, well, most of them.but i don't like chapped lips at all,...AWW U LOST UR CD??how do you lose a cd, theres only so many places it can be!:P
who's the stalker???:S
sounds really specific:|
I don't know. :( It has been misplaced.
OHHH, candice, does she know kat?
Good God. Let's keep the two away from each other.
oooh, humm, i see:|(not really)
It's like this.
Candice and I were walking after Lunch and I was like, 'Ho, hum, I think I'll go to Kat's locker' and Candice said, 'Oh! I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!' and this is completely freaky because the two of them have never MET, never had a CONVERSATION, and I have never mention Kat to her before (except for this one time).